UPDATE - RESULTS
We are please to announce Markéta Magidová has been chosen as this year's resident at Berlin Sessions residency program!
1 artist (individual) operating on a longer term on the Czech art scene with good knowledge of English*
September 1 2017 - September 30 2017
Berlin Session will provide:
* living space in a shared apartment, working space in a shared space at working station
* necessary assistance and curatorial guidance, meetings with art professionals
FUTURA will provide:
* travel costs up to 2000 CZK
* 10,000 CZK stipend for living/ production costs
Where to apply?
please send portfolio, a current CV and a brief statement describing your artistic practice to email@example.com
deadline April 20 2017
partner: BERLIN SESSIONS
* please note - with the exception of New York residencies, artists may apply only for up to 2 open calls - i.e. New Orleans, Rotterdam and New York, but not New Orleans, Rotterdam and Berlin